Welcome to your TUI COVID-19 testing hub!
Before you book your tests You’ll need to know:
- Which travel list your destination country is on (i.e. Green or Amber)
- If you need an outbound negative test to enter your destination country. If yes:
- what type do you need (a PCR or Rapid Antigen)
- how many hours in advance (eg. 48hrs or 72hrs)
- And is this based on your arrival or departure time?
If you don’t know, go to the UK’s FCDO website to find out (for legal reasons, you need to check this yourself)
Useful information about the bundles, what each test does & how it all works.
Specific FAQs for TUI customers here.
PCR test sample drop-off at TUI store
<p>Due to strict timelines, TUI and Chronomics customers must drop-off their 'fit to fly' PCR test at <a href="https://help.chronomics.com/drop-off-locations">selected TUI stores</a>. If dropping off your sample is difficult, you should book your Fit To Fly test with a local provider and select a basic Green/Amber package instead. We are now offering optional Day 2 test drop-off too, more information can be found <a href="https://help.chronomics.com/day-2-test-drop-off">here.</a></p>
Fit to fly test turnaround timelines
<p>Our outbound Fit To Fly PCR tests are only valid for countries that require test results within 72hrs of travel. If you need one closer to the time you’ll be travelling (eg. within 48hrs), please book your Fit To Fly test with another provider.</p>
Outbound Fit To Fly PCR tests
With this option:
- You’ll get your test 6 days before you travel
- You’ll drop off your sample at a TUI store (check which one here)
- You’ll get your travel certificate 24-36hrs after your sample reaches our lab
- Note: If dropping off your sample is difficult, you should book your Fit To Fly test with a local provider and select a basic Green/Amber package instead
Outbound Fit To Fly Rapid Antigen tests
With this option:
- You’ll get your test 3 days before you travel
- You’ll process the sample yourself (no need to send anything back)
- You’ll get your travel certificate within 30mins of performing your test
- Note: Check your destination country accepts this test type - not all do.
UK return package: Green or Amber
- Check the FCDO website for which package you need here
- You’ll get your tests 3 days before you travel
- Green and Amber include a Test To Return kit to take with you on holiday
- Green includes a Day 2 kit for when you get back to the UK, Amber includes Day 2 and Day 8 kits
- Upgrades from Green to Amber are available if your country changes lists (within order cutoff times only)
What tests are available to purchase?
A simple, guided lateral flow testing kit to perform before your trip, making it easy to get the certification you need to travel to countries that accept rapid antigen tests for Fit To Fly.
A simple, guided lateral flow testing kit to take with you on your trip, making it easy to get the certification you need before you travel to return to the UK.
Everything you need for re-entry into England or Wales – not Scotland - from a country on the UK’s green travel list, including: Test To Return (rapid antigen) and Day 2 PCR swab test.
Everything you need for re-entry into England or Wales – not Scotland - from a country on the UK’s amber travel list including: Test To Return (rapid antigen), Day 2 and Day 8 PCR swab tests.
How it works?
As soon as you book your flight, order your test package from Chronomics using the special discounted rate. Your Fit To Fly test kit (if applicable) will be sent 6 days before your departure date. Your Test To Return kit will be sent 3 days before you depart.
Perform your pre-departure Fit To Fly test (if applicable), then pack your Rapid Antigen Test in your luggage and jump on the plane for your exciting holiday!
Up to 72 hours before you are scheduled to fly back to the UK, perform your Test To Return Rapid Antigen Test according to the instructions included.
Fly back to the UK, go home and unpack (self-isolating, if you're returning from an Amber country) and you'll find your inbound testing kits waiting for you.
Register online your Day 2 PCR testing kit and return your sample to us using the pre-paid postage provided (or drop off at TUI store).
Perform your Day 8 PCR test (if required) at the appropriate time. Assuming all your results are negative, you can then get back to life knowing you're safe to do so. Easy!